Remember Bonnie Smiles

As I stand here in shock motionless ... My mind starts wondering why her , all that knew Bonnie , knew she was an awesome friend and even better mother ... Bonnie was my "Homie Type Brother" ... Im really saddened over this and I'm consumed in grief .. Sorrow is about to arrived in people's hearts but respect Ryan & the kids enough they can see some sign of relief .. Death you really did steal a great one this time , what a "Fkn Thief" ... When the last "GoodBye Bonnie" day comes , Im here as her friend and you guys if needed ... So Mrs Bonnie's Family with all this I will make sure every one that is gathered here will mourn or beat it ... So Kiss our friend Bonnie and say Bye then be seated ... I Cry cry , it's so hard saying goodbye , And hopefully no questions , pointing fingers or fake autopsy reports out of the clear blue clouded sky..Why did she have to go? Why did you go Why? I'm sure she didn't wanna leave ...She loved to live for the family her & Ryan conceived ...Life without your always smiling, making others happy, or even looking for the good helped people believe.. Death isnt fair, i understand this but honestly I know some people who death should of retrieved...Im not talking to get shares or hard glares ...I said it cause it's true & rite now i just dont care ...I'll even make a list of people if you dare .. It's the beautiful souls in people with kind eyes like Bonnie Smiles are easy to deceive ..Trust me its only cause they wear their hearts on their sleeves ...This is a bad bad take and I'm sure even death had skeeved ... Cry Cry Cry , Friends & Family you hearts forever will be changed and Bonnie Valderrama you shall forever be missed...I wish i could take some of your families pain or at least help Ryan sneak a last kiss ...For every person that can honestly say they're in your friendzone...They felt a type of love that you could hear in her tone...But God is alone.. and he called you home by using heavens phone...
Love Always your Brother by choice clone...