Relationships

Relationships-

Men always treat me like I am nothing. I am a really good person. So loving, caring, and always giving back to my community. I thought that a men is suppose to suppose to support his women in pursuing her dreams.

Relationships-

As a women, I give my heart to men that doesn't care about me. Domestic Violence is something that I am not going through anymore.

Relationships-

I am looking for true love, not a dude that's gonna use me, because I have money. My second marriage will be better then my first.

jessicamixon457

Poem #2: Mystery Man

Mystery Man-

Where have you been all of my life? I have been sad for a while now. People come and go, but I will always be there for my family. They have always been so supportive of my dreams. I have always wanted to travel across the world.

Mystery Man-

I feel like I have seen you before. You can trust me, because we can work as a team. Teamwork makes the dream works. I promise to only love you for the rest of my days. We can go shopping, party, and have a good time. As a wife, I will make sure my husband is happy. A men needs a real, and honest women by their side. Yes, I will marry you when you pop the question.

jessicamixon457

Poem #3: Happiness

Happiness-

It's when you finally listen to the right men. Just want to use women for their money. That's not cool, we work hard for everything that we have. No men is gonna take it away from me. My name is Jessica.

Happiness-

I am a very independent person. So, I am a boss lady. That's why I want to be a superstar. I dream about being famous. I have been on 106 and park a few times. My dream is to go to college to study Business Management, and start my own business.

Happiness-

Been looking for artisits or upcoming artists who is serious about working for me. I finally gotten my own record label. Need a real husband that's gonna help me in pursuing our dreams together.

jessicamixon457

Poem #4: Sadness

Sadness-

There's so much pain in my heart. For someone to be 29 year's old, I don't have nobody to love. Just Jayden and myself. My child doesn't have anyone to love, and care for him. I have to be a good mother to him.

Sadness-I miss being around my only son. Actually, I wanted to have a beautifuk baby girl, and that's been a dream of mines for over 10 years! I remember only one men in my life that really treated me like a queen.

Sadness-

I really would love to see him, but he broke up with me when I was 17 year's old. So, I wanna forgive him, and I would if I get a chance to talk to him.

jessicamixon457

Poem#5: Peace

Peace-It's about time that I get what I want. A handsome men that I can spend time with, smoke weed, and have a family. I am a lady, but my past wasn't good at all. I use to do drugs, and do crazy stuff just to make a men happy.

Peace-

When your family and friend's will help you in you time of need. We love to go to clubs, movies, and traveling. I ama very loving, and caring person. I actually give food to homeless people, and give back to my community. Always getting special promotion, and offers from metro pcs. They teamed up with T-mobile, and that's a coporate business.

jessicamixon457

Poem#6: My Babe

My Babe-

He will always make sure that I am safe at all times. Knows where I am at, and see that I am actually good. Talking to my friend's, and family at my time of need is making me feel like I am a really important person in my life. That I am actually making a huge difference with my life.

My Babe-

I miss his sweet kisses, and how romantic he is. If I get hurt, I know that he would always be there for me. Just knowing that he is so sexy makes me feel so hot and bothered. That's my babe.

jessicamixon457

Poem#7: Community

Community-

My community has been very nice to me lately. I am actually doing the right thing for once in my life. I am a person who believes in her dreams. Becoming famous can be very dangerous, and gotta be careful around the people that I am hanging out with.

Community-

No, I am not using any drugs, and I am not pregnamt. Always wanted to be with a man that is very loving, caring, honest, and I can trust him. We are both very important people. He deserves the keys to my place, so we can all be home, and be secure at all times.

jessicamixon457

Poem #8: Evilness

Evilness-

It's everywhere that i go. Because, my son gets really scare very fast. And that's a huge concern for me as his mother. Jayden shouldn't be afraid of anything.

Evilness-

I, feel like people around here are trying to hurt me and my son. Only one men wants to see us happy. I was in a actual relationship with him like 13 year's ago.

Evilness-

Everyone is trying to get my personal information, but my man had to put everything on private just for me. Thanks babe. Love ya.

jessicamixon457

Poem #9: Our Bedroom

Our Bedroom-

Is our private room, because only we will be able to make sweet love all night long. My love for you is real, and I know that I can make you a really happy young men. To be honest, I haven't felt this way in a really long time.

Our Bedroom-

We can actually watch Netflix, and chill. Thanks for always believing in my dreams. Honey, you are a really good Father, you take care of yourself and your daughter. I will always be a Mother to Jayden first. Nerver thought that I would be a parent due to me actually having 6 miscarriages.

Our BedroI am gonna plan a really romantic night with you. Strawberries and whipped cream. We can make love till the sun comes up.

jessicamixon457

Poem #10: Happiness

Happiness-

It's when you finally listen to the right men. These other men just want to use women for their money. That's not cool, we work hard for everything that we have.

Happiness-

No men is gonna take it away from me.I am a very independent person. So, I am a boss lady. That's why I wanna be left alone. I dream about being famous.

Happiness-

So, I am actually going to attend college to study Business Management or Criminal Justice courses.

.Happiness-

Music is really all I know. Honestly, I love men and women. Don't like to argue, scream, and yell. Just want a men to love me as much as I love him.

jessicamixon457

Poem#11: Sadness

Sadness-

There's so much pain in my heart. For someone to be 29 year's old. I don't have nobody to love. Just Jayden and myself. My child doesn't have anyone to love, and care for him. I have to  be a good mother to him.

Sadness-I miss being around my only son. Actually, I wanted to have a beautiful baby girl, and that's been a dream of mines for over ten year's. I remember only one men in my life that really treated me like a queen.

Sadness-

I really would love to see him. But he broke up with me when I was 17 year's old. So, I wanna forgive him, but it's too sad.

jessicamixon457

Poem #1: Music

Music-

Music-

It's something that I really have a passion for. Actually, I have been singing, and dancing since I was 9 year's old. Dancing comes from within, and I started off doing Ballet for five year's. I loved the body movement's, and I didn't give up my goals, and dreams.

Music-

I listen to mostly old school, Hip-Hop, R&B, and Gospel music. Rock music is too loud for me, and gives me headaches. I have a few of my personal, and favorite artists. Just like their privacy is very important, so is my privacy. My man is super hot, sexy, and loves me. I actually love him, and his gorgeous daughter. A miracle was made.

jessicamixon457

Poem#13: Wifey

Wifey-

As a wife, I can make sure that my future husband is actually handling his business every day. He is gonna look fly as well. Our kid's is gonna look goodtoo. I am a real lady, and I am very proud of myself.

Wifey-

Going out to clubs, partying is the type of lifestyle that I would love to live. As long as I got my husband, my daughter, and my family.

Wifey-

I love to cook, clean, and wear my diamond ring. The right men came along, and has changed my life for the better.