Red Ferrari

always follow your ambitions even if you don't know where they may lead. chase your goals and grasp them in your hand like a rope that's pulling you into the life that you want. it's the hard work you put in and the time you dedicate that make all the difference in the world. figure out what you want to get out of your existence and don't stop working, don't stop trying, don't stop fighting until you can feel the success of your accomplishments remain with you as you fade into the sun.

i believe in you, i know you're capable of greatness. mankind has an age of productivity where there really is no limit to what they can do. I already see in your attitude and in your spirits that you, my darling, are one of the great ones. continue to put your heart into everything like it's never been broken. dive into the deep end even when you're unsure what lies beneath. live every single day on this planet not just to be alive but to feel alive. feel the sun on your skin and the flowers in your hair. gaze at the stars and reach for the infinity. the universe is open just for you, you're gonna be alright.

my biggest hope is to see you at your fullest capacity. your life is a gift that i treasure very close in my heart. you're gonna move mountains, reach new heights, take advantage of that. i want to see the look of accomplishment and happiness on your face every day of my life. i hope that one day, after you've become the person you've always wanted to be, you'll find success, and then perhaps you'll take me for a spin in your shiny red ferrari.