The reasons of my appreciation

Wed, 03/01/2017 - 00:34 -- ac2

Technology is advancing at an exponential rate. Being able to take advantage of it during the era of lightning fast information exchange is something that I really do appreciate. With the technology that I am provided, I am able to meet people, experience historical events, and learn new things every day.

One of the highlights so far is being able to explore the internet to learn a new language. Language is a passion of mine that I had taken an interest in since I was 12 years old. There are websites that I use designed to allow me to meet and chat with people from all around the world to learn their native tongue, it is called lang-8. I was able to use this website and find people that I can keep contact with. I have been in contact with some of the people there for over a year now, and I am truly grateful for the experiences that the website has provided me.

As the highlight of my year had been lang-8. I believe that I could not imagine how it would feel to know have used that website. I truly appreciate the work of others and I hope to make this new year a better and more enriching one.