A reason to see it differently

28303

The sooner you see yourself as a high commodity the sooner you will find satisfaction in life. I've collected this perception from the misanthropic individuals who cling to innate nobility and titles. It's horrible to know that friends and supposed loved ones foster skepticism and disbelief in their mind and hearts more than acceptance and word. Society has been in disbelief for ages looking for the real thing to appease there sight. Not believing and accrediting the facts from what logically presents themselves in transparent fashion. I've abhorred this view of what society projects towards me, marking me a catalyst addressing me as minimum wage connoisseur set on mediocrity.

Beyond surprised and flown by the mendacious expectation, I sit back and laugh at all of my peers failed attempts to debilitate my spirit. I have accepted and acknowledge only one thing in this life. And that is God, I do not fall slumber to the infinite burdensome demand to pay for something that gives me no promotion. I refuse with glee to reject your ideal life for me and I would do it again in another lifetime. I place God in my sight and I accept that he has plagued me with complacency to understand that society throbs off of it. I feel splendid knowing that my strife will find the blade of defeat and the gratification will be doused upon my life abundantly. His riches of glory is unorthodox but yields unspeakable joy and unconditional love.