A Rapist Named Freedom (Free-Doom)

Who will survive in America?

The idea of democracy planted in our feeble minds, we are the generation of empty movement. Believing that all of our unalienable rights are free. 

See everything has a cost, whether known or not. 
Ancestors of ours and others, who fought for him to win him as a prize.
And yet, we still wear Uncle Sam's chain around our neck, not out of respect, but ignorance when it comes to learning the vicinity of our history. Why yes kids, even the Statue of Liberty has one, a ball and chain around her feet, but she's his renown emblem agreed?
Yes, he is freedom.
Free-Doom is the term used by many, since our mother country has been passed since the past. Enslaved by previous lovers with diminishing prerequisites.
Wow, that is just a coincidence.
Wasn't it centuries ago when we claimed ourselves as independent, yet we crawled back to our "motherland" again and again.
Isn't that a slap to the face of those who died and tried to give him to us.
Well, not all.
There were still the other 99 problems of those with slight pigmentation. Plus, we wasted their centuries of fighting for integration.
On another note, why are we consistently wasting the resources of previous generations, acting as if you can't use the nouns and verbs that were created. Like, talking while clapping like this, who taught you that this is acceptable, Miss?
Honestly it isn't and I could rant all day, but that would just be another waste.
The hypocrisy and man and he will always exist. So when you're out on your own with great cheer and bliss, keep your mind open and keep your legs closed, Free-doom is on the move, and you are his next host.

bri2nd2nunn

this is amazing i love