Rantings of a Madman

Pressure is out of control in this waking world of mine, Leaving but never settling down outside my mind. Always returning with full vengeance, never to rest or subside only to grow stronger and stronger until such things start to go uninterrupted in my mind: explosions, eruptions, interruptions, life-suction and obliteration. Save me from this wicked thing, this thing that tries to claim my life as its own. Save me from the wishes of the demon that rests inside my soul and threatens to pull me into his dark embrace. Save me from the overwhelming pain of my surroundings and lift me above the mortals of this world who would strike me down despite my already perilously low stature. Let them come to see my risen status and weep and beg and whimper as I return to them the "mercy" they gave to me. Let them tremble and Quake as I unleash the enormous store of fury that has culminated throughout my years. Let them SCREAM as I rip the very souls from their bodies, beat their bones into powder and crush their hearts as they did mine. Woe unto these creatures of this mortal plane, for they shall sit in eternal agony before me, ever praying, ever pleading for my mercy and grace, only to be tortured a hundred thousand times more. Woe to these inferior beast who saw fit to look upon me in jest and see me as their plaything, for the rules have changed, the tables turned, and the once great lions shall be turned to pitiful sheep before my awesome power.