Racism Slam

Black, white, yellow, green, purple, orange, blue.

Who cares what color you are? Its what on the inside what matters right? That’s what most people are taught. But those who don’t have the integrity to use that valuable information are too rude to even call themselves a person. To be honest no race is superior. Even the famous Michael Jackson sang, “it don’t matter if your black or white.” And it doesn’t. No one cares about your color and if they do then they are shallow people who deserve nothing from anyone. Racism is not a joke.

What does your skin color prove? Maybe where you’re from, but that’s a good conversation point. Oh your African American where are your ancestors from. Not oh youre black we don’t want your ghetto people here. This racism BS shouldn’t be a part of the ever evolving United States.

If haven’t realized already the name of our country is the United States of America. Not the White states or the Black States or even the Green States. With the changing of technology and the evolving of people we should adapt to allow any race to be a part of what is going on. They have as many rights as we do. They are citizens. We don’t live in a white country. It may have started that way but you need to understand that people are people. And if you think that just cuz your purple and someone else is green means that you are the best. You’re wrong.

If everyone had a dream like Martin Luther King then the world would be a much better place. His dream was that all men are created equal. So why aren’t we all equal now? My dream is that no matter what color you are no one should treat you different until they get to know you for your personality and not your stupid skin color.