Qanon’s Disclosure

Wed, 05/12/2021 - 11:27 -- DLShory

Why would “spiritual” people think Trump’s their messiah? That a vile lying con man could bring TRUTH to Gaia?

That Trump would expose the global Cabal, When Putin hand picked him to join with them all.

You’ve quadrupled down and staked reputations, that Trump will not lose and should rule every nation.

You’ve waited four years for when ALL is disclosed, and not ONE SINGLE pedophile ring is exposed.

Not ONE SINGLE child has been rescued or saved. Or ONE SINGLE arrest of the sick and depraved.

What’s going on, could your cult just be wrong? Or are these disclosures about YOU all along?

Disclosing the fact you’ve projected illusions, created by unconscious clouds of delusions.

These clouds became darker with each date that went past, shrouding the truth so your ego could cast 

Bizarre deranged worlds where evil abounds. It’s outside of you and in scapegoats are found.

Using Democrat scapegoats, your delusions of evil, have made YOU the traitors of the American people.

But your treasonous acts have caused your exposure; your insurrection has FAILED, now you’ll reap full disclosure!