Poison

Insecurities taking over tiny voices overcrowd visit to the mirror becomes rare one person that influence and took over your body like a toy doll One scroll One click from a finger a picture of another insecure girl breaks down your body or even even whispers "be like me" and you listen

Stop feeding stop eating this poison. it's sickening and killing people hides it puts them away forever how could you let your pride just slip away!
I'm here to tell you that I have freed your hidden misery and hope. your weight ,skin,lips,height ,shape ,face believe me your perfect "no one is perfect" how overrated does that sound

To your small lips to the big lips we all have a voice in may I have the voice of all the sad boys who hides there sorrows off this so called " strong men" your not alone nor should fear to cry you are human.

In to the society that sits In have throwing all labels picturing it to everyone stop. We don't need your words we need your arms feet and back to pick our selves out this hole let's help each other out -To a girl worth wonders