Poetry

Why do we study these stories in school? It makes the poor artist look like a fool. They write and they write some times all through the night. Constantly fighting til dawns early light. To create a masterpiece that we can read and into our minds a story's seed, placed inside to grow a legend. This story continues and becomes extended. The art that we write becomes analyzed and with this step it becomes down-sized. This art that was once a lasting impression goes under a process like word dissection. It's ripped to pieces one by one until it's true purpose is finally gone. Whisked away to places like schools and made into facts like poetry rules. Telling the world that that's all you can write while the true purpose is kept out of sight. The poet wants you to know and to feel that beautiful stories could be quite real and when the stories are naturally seen they give it a name it's called poetry.