Planting Seeds

Every child has wild, exuberant dreams of what they will become when they finally "grow up,"

Whether it's to save other people's lives from fires or perhaps a robber, all at the expense of their own.

Or the child is determined to rid the world of horrendous diseases and cancers when they become a renowned doctor or surgeon or other medical genius.

However, some of us have never dreamed of such "ambitious" aspirations and have instead always opted for less glamorous occupations.

I for one have always had a soul who wanted to teach. I have always dreamed of inspiring the minds of the youth with things like math and science and literature.

To enligten our future and mold them into smart, caring and productive individuals.

I want to plant seeds of knowledge and courage into each little one's cranium so that one day they will be able to achieve all they thought possible and much, much more.

It may not seem as important or sophisticated as various other careers, but it is the only one that will satisfy my innate desire to change the world one student at a time.