The place that changed my heart

93535
I miss you Africa more and more 
The things of this place distract my heart from remembering a huge chunk of what made it realize her worth.
I miss you Africa and sometimes I wonder whether God planned for me to stay with you longer than the scheduled tours.
I miss you Africa. I miss you God because for some reason, I felt the our in I'm yours so much more when breathing that South African galore.
I miss you Africa and can feel you beating in my heart. I wonder about you Africa and where you are, what's in store and what's happening at the beautiful places that taught me to love without condition...
I miss you Africa, and the anchor you, God put in my soul while walking through every door. And now that anchor continues to travel. Your wings released me oceans deep to a place called creation, a world, a heaven on earth, thy kingdom come. And one day when you're ready you'll rescue this anchor God, and reel her back up until I reach the wings that hovered over me for a lifetime...the wings I'm connected to as my anchor, ME swings, thumps, and glides from place to place on this place called heaven here on earth. You're still holding on to me, like nothing with me was ever wrong, although I thought so heavily so...
I look back, I look up, I look down, and look forward, I look diagonal, I look inside, and you're right there....i love you Jesus. i love you God. Your anchor's on a journey from heaven looking up.