Peril

For if it were not for my vest I would not feel this false sense of security, I would have gotten shot in my chest crack my sternum causing damages to my internal being...
Truth to the matter we all were born to die someday, for my soul I shall pray long and hard looking for my forgiveness...
As I look around me the world seems to be in peril, little do we know we live our lives filled with unimaginable worries...
It is like the calm before the storm that shall hit this world in an up roar, devastation upon this land filled with envy...
Given a life that can be taken abruptly, easily stuck within these walls dealing with all these overwhelming reflections...
For if I was given a chance to try to make any changes, I would have started with poverty just to extinguish this bitter of all feelings...
I have survived by faith because this government does not give a damn about me, their only care is about my hard work currency...
Who ever said Uncle Sam was a relative of mine, for they only love sending the children of mothers out to war just to watch them bleed crimes against humanity...
Sad to say many have passed away for reasons unknown of why the world is at war...
We seem to be surrounded by unmarked graves, we live in silence as governmental slaves with no signs of purity left upon in fate...
I would love to find the peace within me just to ease the man in me, for maybe then I can say I have found my very own piece of serenity...
For it appears I live to suffer, if not I would have died of hunger searching for my means in a world filled with uncertainties...

Iz Da Realist Poet

I truly hope you enjoy my Poetry, follow me on Facebook (Iz Da Realist Poet) for more of my work...