Peer Pressure !

Tue, 01/21/2014 - 14:24 -- maiya96

Everyone goes through it whether you believe it or not. Some get persuaded to smoke, have sex, skip school, or numerous other things. Saying No gives you the power to show people you have control over what you want to do and not to do. Saying yes when you aren't sure shows people that you dont have the ability to say no when you want. Peer pressure being put on you is not the best feeling in the world I know because I have myself have had all types of pressure put on me to do things. At times you wanted to say yes just to impress others, but why try to impress them when you only see them one point of time period in your life so trying to impress them isn't necessary. In life making bad decisions only end with bad consequences that you don't want to deal with. You have to take control and say no to things that you dont want to hurt yourself or others. Even if you do bad things you may or may not fall but if you do then you have to opportunity to get back up and you may make the mistake one more time its life but making it over and over only shows you didn't learn from the past outcome. So when someone ask you to do something your not sure if you should do or not stop and think if I do this what would be the possible outcome and if I dont do this what will happen.