Peace In The Wreckage

I found peace through the storms in my admiration of the  skyThe way the stars scattered the void sparked my curiousityThe way people looked at me in hope made me admire thier smilesI casted my self out into the vioidI shaped and reformed my selfI dreamed that i could do it allDeeply rooted down in me  i feel this spark ragingTwisting  out from scattered thoughts to detailed plans Emotions and memories fuildly building all at i amHopes and dreams  of vidid hopes for something moreThe ideal that we arent alone seems possibleCountless of possiblites who is to say whats right from wrongIt burns in me in my weakest moments to change the world for the better To help people find their meaningsTo inspire and break down complicated ideals into vidid imagerywould be coolThe days all i want to do is give up i think about the stars their possibilitiesI go to the stsrs and the universe for hope The complexity of our existence may never be knownBut the stars hold our dreams and know our purpose