When The Burden's Too Much

I've been stuck in this storm a little while now and I'm really starting to get cold.

Staying here in this same place, going through the same ole things are beginning to get old.

I'm tired of my back being against the wall, the wind blowing in my face and I can't hardly take it.

I'm tired of trying to carry this weight on my back, it's so heavy I don't know how much longer I can make it.

I phoned a friend told her about my issue and she spread it around to everybody else, "good job", now everybody knows, but still I got no help!

I asked my brother if he could help me out, but, he was already carrying so much of his own, that even he could not help, he had no room to carry nothing else!

So, I went to Jesus, told him my struggles, he said "no problem, you sit down let me do the work". "I only ask is that next time instead calling everybody else, you come to me first"!

Jesus wants to be the first one you go to, not the last, we so often make God our last resort after nothing else works.

How do we know that he makes sure nothing else works because, he wants us to seek him first?

Matthew 6:33

"But seek ye first the kingdom of god, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you".

It clearly states in God's Holy Word, that this is what he wants us to do!

Matthew 11:28

" Come to me, all ye that labour, and are heavy laden and I will give you rest."

He wants us to come to him, and lay our burdens down for he knows what's best!