Passion

95210

I remember once sitting, reflecting on my life, making a list of what I would love to do in my life time. Eliminating what I couldn’t possibly do, “Maybe it’s because of time? Maybe it’s because of who I am? Maybe something’s I will do? Or possible I’m only brain storming, creating the person then, today I now am… becoming.”

It’s not my physical work, pain, labor and hurt. All of it is a short portion of the process. The process taken years; to others, it is all nonsense.
What I really want to do is travel the world sharing life, the real life who gives too whoever they well please.
Four letters to exactly describe who it represents. F-R-double E. Freedom, no stress, on human development.

It would be worthwhile if everybody could come to know, their real identity after the doors shut, windows locked and curtains are closed.
Not in dollar signs, manmade, on top in God we trust.
Where’s the trust at when it lacks guidance and placed in a box, where all the rest stay at? All are the same, such a general label to escape the relevant truth, there’s only really one from the inside and out by your name who knows you.

That’s where the answer’s at, reflecting life’s path, and following after a dude, who was stripped, beat and bruised, for answering people who kept asking “who are you? Walked the streets, dirt paving, healing people of inequities. Miraculous events through his life-time, and continues on crazed men. The biggest is at the end, 6 feet under, in the land, Friday to Sunday rose again.
Once again, forever freedom in happiness, joy, peace and love, that’s where my life begins.

That’s what I do, line through it, mark it off my list.
Highlighted it, “TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THIS DUDE.”
He gave me life, purpose now and for others He wants to do it too. Long kept dreaming, now become reality. Next step is preparing to be on the platform establishing higher education, first in my family. ORU, Oral Roberts University..
They can say what they will, SLAMMED down in history with an exclamation point at the top, BOLD letters “It’s Going to BE!”

Passionate Life!