OUR CITY TOO

War has been declared on the homeless man ....City council has revealed it's plan....No arrest for vagrancy no meals or concealing...Round them up hunt them all down ....Don't care how you do it... Get them out of this town....For their an eye sore on are city...No matter their condition show them no petty...But who are they to think that why...After all it was their back door dealings that brought this city to decay.....Sitting on their pedestal act so rightists ...Are they that stupid to think shipping the homeless off will solve this crises.....No no councilmen a permanent problem  can't be solve with a temporary plan....And how are you to think that way...Just because I'm homeless I still contribute to your pay...The reason I sleep under a bridge on a board....It's only because you made the rent to high for me to afford....You may not know this or maybe you don't care....But we're the eyes of the city when no one is there....It's really kind of funny you want to ship us out off town....When we're the first ones you come to when no help can be found....So remember you can send you storm troopers in and ship us away....But will find our way back for this is our city to and we're here to stay...