An open letter about saying "the three words”

October 10th 2017 - 2:05 AM 

Dear Blossom,

I haven’t told you yet but is burning inside of me every moment

I'll be honest with you, I've never said them out loud to someone before. I was always so scared of how the air would hold and the response to follow. Luckily for me, the universe showed the true colors of the people of the past out and removing them from my life before my lips could even form the words.

This time is a different time though. All my life, I figured love would be the butterflies and the starstruck feeling you hear all about. However, it's different. There is a sort of twinkly and butterfly feeling there without a doubt. But it's this sturdy really grounded and calm feeling alongside with it. It's serene. It's stable. It's comfort. It's home. It's just like new every time.

You read me like a book, and I bet you can already the three words all over my face. When I get in those smiling fits and you go "what" and in response I just shake my head or when I hide in your chest and giggle and in both these instances the tears well up and I get so overwhelmed.

I remember on our first date between sips of tea and continuous conversation I would catch myself saying over and over "I want to be close to you. I want to be close to you"

Oh how little did I know, how much a kiss later that night would change everything yet keep it all the same at the same time.

Like our sprout, the love has slowly flourished blossomed and boiled up inside me since prom night. If I said otherwise, the dreamer in me would be lying to you, and I don't want to ever lie to you.

So for now I'll leave this here... and I hope you hear it from me before you read it here.
I love you, Sean. I love you. I love you. I love you beyond the sun and adore you beyond the moon. I just. I just fucking love you. Mi Tesoro.

Tenderly,
Your Sprout