ONLY DREAM

"Only Dream"
I was there, in the place where we met. Watching the people walk, listening to the sounds of falling leaves and holding your hand in mine. You were so happy and so was I. I was sitting on a bench next to you smiling like a king who ruled a kingdom. We were watching the beautiful sunset and waited for the moon to rise. Then we stare at each other's eyes wondering if we're inlove. All I can see in your eyes was love, love itself. I told you how much I love you as I hug you tightly but suddenly everything went dark. I woke up hugging my pillow. I realized it was just a dream. Everything was just a lie. You won't love me because you already loved someone else. My dream was the most beautiful lie and the reality was the painful truth, the reality was the nightmare itself. It was just a dream. Only dream, only just a dream. I wish I could just live in my dream because only dream can make me smile for my dream was to have you and having you was just a dream, only dream.

J_lloyd24

Thank u