Once Upon a Time

Once upon a time, heard of it? ofcourse you have; as your parents tuck you in at night starting off with the same phrase over and over again. Once upon a time a word thats been said over the years to children, children that dream of maybe one day they can be a princess or a knight that fights a dragon. Those four innocent words that end with a happy ending and with that, comes with an untold story. A story that's never seen or heard of; would if the wolf the wolf never wanted to eat Red's Grandmother but wanted a home to stay in for the night? Would if the beast never really loved Belle and used her to break the curse? Stories can have many meanings to them and can be twisted. If never land existed what would really happen there? would there really be fairies, pirates and lost boy there and a boy who can fly? Is peter truly innocent or does he have a darkside that no one has never seen befor? We never asked ourselves whos the true enemy in the story. Was Robin Hood really stealing from the rich and giving to the poor or was it a scheme just to keep the money to himself? Once upon a time. When you hear those four words, what do you really hear? Do you hear the lies that are being told or a horror story that will scare you through the night? Once upon a time, such an innocent word that covers up the dirt.

zipporah_17

I put a lot of hard work on this poem and you hope people would like it