Oh Dear Nigga Poet

Oh dear nigga poet

Why doust thou never speak with glee

Well... there's an emotional pain burning inside of me exhausting smoke from my pen like a chimney because the pain has to be free one way or the other

Oh dear nigga poet

Why doust speak vulgar

If one must be explicit and tell the truth no reason for a blur or black mark to hide the beauty of the english language

Oh dear nigga poet

Why doust thou calls himself Jesus

If I'm suppose to be a part of Jesus and Kanye calls himself Yeezus I speak heavy knowledge and  don't kill anyone if they're an agnostic, atheist, or deist why aren't I Jesus

Oh dear nigga poet

Why do you live

..... I ask myself why my soul hasn't left this hell hole of a cold heart How dare you ask why I live because I have no fucks to give to a baby, a kitten, or an elderly woman that holds a cane. So I ask myself why a nigga poet like me lives

Oh dear nigga poet

What makes you mad

A bitch who is a witch to a lame ass nigga because other niggas give her  the self-esteem to be a bitch... So I taught myself not to give her an audience which brings you to your first question

Oh dear nigga poet

Does thou have burdens                                                                                            

Nothing is better than a terrible pleasure that you set upon yourself to challenge your physical and mental capabilities because you have energy to spare     however, if someone else becomes a burden to you that person is a wretch that loves nothing but to see you in a shitty mood

Oh dear nigga poet

What's your point

I'm another nigga that the peers shitted on.... they shitted on the nigga poet... made him the insane man with a plan to kill them theoretically on a sheet of paper that he throws away later because people won't allow him to care