Oh, Alrighty Then!

Yes, sure, go ahead, throw another math problem at me. Slam another insult on my desk.

Tell me how we're all failures, that none of will ever make it because we can't pass you test.

Hmm, ironic that everyone else is the problem. I guess you're right, we're all just lazy.

EVERY single student you have ever had is lazy and that's why no one can pass. 

Is that really your excuse? Maybe there's another problem, you just won't admit to.

Everyone else sees the issue, why can't you just own up to it?

YOU CAN'T TEACH!!!!! We can only do so much on our own.

Not all of us can teach ourselves from a book like you did in high school.

Sorry, I forgot, EVERYONE is supposed to be a genious if they take your classes.

Maybe they should put that in the class descriptions for anything you teach.

Want me to pass? TEACH SOMETHING TO ME!!!

The rants about how I'm lazy and don't do anything are killing us ALL. 

You waste half the period answering the questions we've been asking for weeks,

Then you go off about how we should know everything already because we have books.

UGH!!! Not everyone learns by READING math, most learn by a good explanantion.

YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!!!! How come it is always the students being lazy or slow?

Why don't any of the teachers that can't do a good job teaching just admit it?

They instead say that their students are just difficult, that we won't do the work.

I don't understand that AT ALL, just like I don't understand how to do anything in any chapters you show me.

Instead of failing every single person in all of your classes maybe you should just see you are the failure here.

Maybe it's time the teacher became the student again, because I think I could teach this better than you!

Miss Lane

I tend to hold back WAY too much at school and don't tell anyone what I think.

So, this was a great way to express everything I have been dying to tell my 

trigonometry teacher for years because he has always blamed every student for failure.

I can work my butt off and still fail every test or quiz from him. He's IMPOSSIBLE

to get through to!!!