A Note to You

We finally get together as a family of four. We see a movie and after leave for home. You rush us to bed so you can do the dirty. Last time I remember, yesterday was dirty. I realize that you careless about us. I bet if we were gone the house would smell nothing like us. It’s not my business but I have to say. I feel like you could careless if we were not in your way. Go on ahead I’ve ignored for the past three years. Just it pisses me off that you rather be away from us and stay in there. Go on get wild and be crazy. Just remember we are the babies. I leave in six months and hopefully seven days. Your own son even knows what goes on for days. Ha I would love to see the mistakes you make. We’re not even a family, just a stupid façade. Yes I’m the loner child who could care less about who my next father is. I just know one thing. You can’t have another daughter. Yes I’m angry, no I’m disappointed. To lie about being all together but were more separate then being a forever. I can’t wait to leave, my life would probably be hell. I mean look at me I’m writing a poem to calm me down. So go on ahead say your tired and sleepy. I just know one thing. You probably wouldn't’t be. You choose him over us or them over me. It’s awesome how I’m almost eighteen. I’m happy you found love but what I truly see, is you finally getting some and it makes you happy. Because later in life he may stay become a legal step-father and offer more supper prayer. But I guess I’m being a bitch and a little mean. I’m so sorry I can’t express this in the right appropriate feeling. Though you know how my anger works and I notice I’m tired of saying I’m sorry. Maybe one day when I feel like expressing the way I feel. I could fight against his stupid long lectures and win a car deal. Oh don’t give me that face. You saw it coming but if you didn't’t I guess I’m the smarter women. You know I’ll be quiet for now and then explode. But I’ll just leave it ready for you in a little note.