Nightmare of Reality

I wake up to the scene of this reoccurring dream where I turn on the news and a person shoots another for some booze, weed or new shoes. Then the next story comes and an officer shoots a brother just because of the melanin that hides under his sweater then I looked to my right and I see my little brother looking puzzled and under the weather. But not because he's sick but because just at the age of nine he's already realizing that this world isn't what you make of it when you're not excepting reality. But this world is filled with hate and so much fucking brutality. With all this going on, I know you wanted it all and take the plunging fall but then you'll be 6 feet deep and those people won't make a peep but they will continue to live in this real life purge. It seems we all have the urge to hate, rape, kill and hurt then watch the vics lay in dirt just because they love who they love. But of course that judge don't give a fuck and that offender walks free while his or her tears seed in dirt. I feel like we all have targets on our backs that say " Oh, I'm Muslim come judge me " or " Oh, I'm black don't let me be" or " Oh, make me insecure just because I'm not #SlimThick". You make me want to slit my wrists and tie a noose with all the ignorant thoughts and remarks that you put into my head. I just want to go to bed and I hope that when I wake up there will be no more hate, racism or brutality. I just want to wake up from this nightmare, of reality.