Nicole

A new love, a possibility,yes it caught me by surprise.  Has it always been there, as I begin to open my eyes. Slightly out of reach, as I miss another embrace. Should I speak my mind, and not fear strength? Afraid of falling short, cause I never open -  heart. Scared of what she might say, less I fall apart. I know what I know - cause, I control what I feel. But when she’s around I exude less appeal. If only she saw what I see, then all would be refined. Instead she’s is on the inside, and I - simply a rind. So what’s the rule on close friends.  Is it eclipse?, is it explosion? There simply are no rules, you draw your own conclusion. So Nicole, my really close friend. Are we friends? or do we pull from Gods resolution. Because I see beautiful colors, but it’s only when your there.  All these words inspired, by someone who really cares.....  You really are my best friend. That"s the love that stands. Take a chance, cause best friends, well, that's the love that lasts. fin....(the end)

roylopez30@live.com

I want my bestfriend to be my girlfriend, but after many

attempts - still want her, but she has a personal crisis she is still dealing with....