A New Song

A time will come when we can live in happiness, not times of despair to harden us. We will be rejoiced with a new song an astonishing heap of loss turned into love feeling new things and thinking new thoughts. New eyes with a new vision seeing brighter pictures that we could ever imagine visioning, laughing a new laugh filled with purity and sanity and not being conformed to the world of just anything.I’m saying this because we have hard times ahead of us, but we can't just live to live but live for what is real and stand by our love ones and cherish the ones that are long gone and try to sing a new song.I know we might feel down, but just know God’s presence is always around, We have been given sour fruit attached to dry and defenseless roots,we are starving for justice,thirsty for equality and dreaming of our hopes and prayers coming to reality. While settling in silence for sour grapes an soggy almonds, it's crazy because we're supposed to be black kings and queens, but we plan on letting an ugly duck named Donald, Trump our needs it might be you, but it ain't me i’m singing a new song, i’m whistling a new tune I’m hoping by a new groove. I can't do what everybody else do, I can’t live for you, but i can for me. It might sound selfish but it is how i’m gonna be, the truth is hidden but if you ever pay attention and you want some guidance, all you gotta do is listen. Your ancestors watch over you , you carry their old songs and bring upon new tunes just do what

you gotta do and don't wait for change because change is waiting for you.