A New Day a New Change

I've been told to appreciate each day as a gift. I'm proud to say that it's true. I love to experience each day because they're never the same. I wake up hoping for the possibility that something new came, or the fact that with my friends we could play a game. Some days maybe horrible enough to be called bad. That in the end I'm in my room alone and sad. But then I forgot that there's always tomorrow. I'm given a new experiences that made me forget about yesterday's sorrow. It's because of those changes and new experience that make me glad to wake up with a smile. With the thought of seeing or meeting new friends who make me luagh for a while. That maybe tomorrow I'll go that extra mile. I know that the next day will offer me a chance to see or feel something new. For it could be anything fun to do. Where I find an adventure that'll make me forget about what they say. I will always be glad to wake up to a new day. Regardless if the experience makes me mad or depressed. Because having a new day with a new encounter can make me feel blessed.