Never Believe in the Future

When I was just a young girl, kindergarten perhaps.

I loved to be with my grandmother, As she sang during my naps.

I had to go to school the next day,  so my mother told me I could stay tomorrow all day. But what is tomorrow? It never came.For today was the last day we'd play our game. Tomorrow I learned my grandmother was dead.That I would not go there and sleep with her in her bed. Never believe in the future for it is unpredictable.Rather live day by day to make it non fictional. The years go by and I am in sixth grade.My mother is pregnant with a baby on the way. The excitement, the joy will soon be crushed.When early one morning to the hospital she will rush. The day comes to an end and we will see the baby in an hour,but as we entered the room, the mood was sour. As our baby girl lay in the bed her eyes closed,I look down and realize she has my nose. As she lay still in the bed that day,I knew after that no one would take the pain away. Never believe in the future for it is unpredictable.Rather live day by day to make it non fictional. Three years pass and the pain starts to subside.But little did I know, another would die. As I sit and play my game while my mom is on her way,I get a phone call saying "Brea hurry he only has hours left today."  My mother is only five minutes away from home.But I get a phone call saying "Brea you grandpa's gone." The pain I feel is great as I pray,for the future betrayed me that day. Never believe in the future for it is unpredictable.Rather live day by day to make it non fictional.