Never an answer

There's just times where she can't go on with this, she knows it'll be fine with just one kiss.

She told herself to stay happy and to keep fighting, but she keeps finding herself just writing.

She tries to yell for help but no one can hear her, is she possbily dead and no one cares for her?

At the end of they day everyone does leave, all she wanted is for someone to change her mentality.

She knows people have it worse than her, but that doesn't make her feel any better.

Maybe one day when she's gone and stops breathing, she'll forgive the people who thought of leaving.

Everyday she helps others with their diffulties, if they helped her she may have different possiblities.

All she wants is to be genuinely happy, but how can she be when her family can't hear her screams?

She never gets to ber where she wants to be without any horrible crushed dreams.

People see the smile on her face, but no one seems to see the sadness in the same pleace.

Maybe when she's in a better place she'll be fine, but for certain people it'll be a different kind. 

But when she closes her eyes everything is alright, and wakes up everyday being tired of all the fights.

She always asks herself why did god give her the miracle of living, when she dreams of leaving.

She's fighting all her struggles without any help, everything she suffered would just be something

she felt.