Natures plea

I appeal to you to cease the continuous mayhem you bring upon me but you have turned deaf ears to my plea. My blue skies on high are no longer clear, my bright stars are now dimmed by your constant pollution.
An epitome of beauty once created with so much Splendor to behold is now an eyesore because my beauty is gradually fading away. My trees towered high above that was made a resting place for all who wish to dwell is now cut down to join pollution's team
But why? Why won't anyone come to my rescue? Against the destruction of mother nature
For you have built industries on the place that beheld my beauty and destroyed the Earth with your continuous digging in search for riches untold
But one can't blame pollution alone as they say you will reap what you have sown.But I plea to you to plant a seed, tear out old roots, plants trees, cultivate and protect that which has been given to you freely, restore my crystal clear Waters and brighten up my dimmed stars.
So hospitals can concentrate on healing the terminally ill instead of fighting illness brought to you pollution's Will
But I must one warn if you persist then I will be destroyed, leaving you vulnerable to wildfire and storms that will wash away your industries that you care so much of.
Now won't you listen to my plea and stop the burning of bushes so my beauty may return back to me, not be alive only at night when men are asleep and none to enjoy my bliss.

Unkown-44

This is so beautiful and poignant.  The line " an epitome of beauty..... my beauty is gradually fading away.' is so impactful. I like the contrast between between glory and despair.  It's so well-developed and still remains brightly on the intended point. 

John Kalu

Thanks I really appreciate