Narcissus

Mon, 06/06/2022 - 11:53 -- Mavryk

Weird of a term love bombing is. Believing you’re not all that special and only gave genuine love then what else do you need in your arsenal. Éros appointed me Chief Executive Officer and I knew without a doubt. Pain….ohh how in trying to save myself I caused so much of it. Heart break after heartbreak, mistake after more mistakes. Manipulation was my super power until I finally had to deal with the stakes. Unable to see controlling love is the most dire recipe for disaster. I thought if I controlled how deeply you loved me then I could deal with everything that comes after. Selfishly I loved you too much to ever feel my heart ripped out again. I preached Respecting your Loved ones and I lacked the most. I lied so you wouldn’t leave from my short comings, I beat you mad so you wouldn’t want to even argue. I’m sorry that I used you. You gave so much life and light that it was pure Cloud 9, and you know how I feel about heights. I’m not so bad, just a cowardice. You ever wanted to be someone’s Knight in shiny armor that you would scramble or risk losing them to hide your dents? And if I was caught I would love bomb you for another chance at you lowering your defense. Not to play you, yet just another chance to make my love for you all make sense.