My wounds are deeper than the love we had

A mother's hatred for a child is like a gun shot through the heart,  A father's absence

is like a never ending nightmare,  A grandmother's dying wish is like having your

soul be taken away from you from God himself. All these things is what made a 

teenage girl wanted death more then life itself because Life is a beauitful lie and Death,

Death is the painful truth. There's no happy endins, no joyful moment, no '' Happy

ever after '' BS you hear in books. No!, there's only wounds. That leaves your body

aching after cutting opening the old cuts that lingers on your wrists and arms.

Given everyone a good view on the damaged you done. Leaving questions and unspoken

answers in people's minds. Always have you cling inwards on how they looked at you

with uttermost disgusted. A broken heart filled with despair after learning her mother doesn't

want her, Abortion! the moment the mother realized she was pregrent with a baby

girl. Her pain only increasing when she kept the broken promises her father left her

only had her questioning whether really love really exists. The mistrusted she not

only have for her family but now for her closest friends, after learning her secret

of years of harming herself, had made it public so the whole school  knows of her 

and her scerct of cutting. It was all fun and games when someone got hurt, and that

someone was the young girl who made the mistake of letting someone in, trusting 

the impossable that someone out there could learn to understand her and not seeing

her as something to be afraid of or to mock of her struggles. On march 31, she had

enough of the false allegations against her, and the emotional pain behind it. She 

pick up her pen writing her words in re ink making her words real, her last goodbye

was a suicide note. Her words were strong and powerful, but both crumble and

despair. She had wrote the things that she will never say infront of her once

beloved mother's face, or the father that never made time for his oldest daughter 

not even knowing that God was calling her home. But what God saw was the 

dried blood fadding on the floor, ripped bloodly clothes of a decompose body of 

a once beloved daughter. Like the phenomenal women Maya Angelou once said

'' I am a phenomenal woman " oh, yes the young girl wa indeed phenomenal but

this phenomenal woman lost the battle between Life and Death, now in forever 

rest in peace.

christina crocker

The poem of '' My wounds are deeper than we love we had '' was inspired by my own

struggles of hardships and facing life head on. I was builled and made fun of what 

I was doing to myself. I felt like I was a freak and strange for the dones I done and

self - harm was my way of coping with it. I wanted to reach out to those who are 

struggling with the same issues but don't know how to deal with it. My motto is 

that to those who are suicide survivors is '' Give life a second chance ''.