My Thoughts, Your Perception

Proverbs 24:10 - "If you fail under pressure, your stregnth is too small"

I wake up to a world where everything is mediocre andeveryone is judgmental whether they choose to admit it or not. Human beings judge based off of what the eye perceives so if one saw "me" on the street they would have no key as to my intellect simply because of the way Ilook/dress/talk etc....At quick glance you'd assume I'm just another nigga living up to minority standards, but on the contrary I flip the script and break the stereotypes with my mental capacity. I can have a conversation with you & blow your mind with my wide range of vocabulary.

I have a constant desire for insight and a lust for understanding things that don't appeal to the average person. You can be the most "book smart" person on this planet but it won't help you in the real-real world once you realize this cold reality called life. I don't care if you have a master's degree in 5 different subjects...if you haven't experienced the burdens of real life then you are nobodyto me. Intuition, motivation, ambition, and most of all faith in God are key components for survival. They can’t be found in any book or be taught to you. The only way to say you really know them is to have lived them. Fitting in doesn't meant shit to me...I’m too gifted to sit here and have a normal life based on someone else's standards. I gotta go out and get mine! Shit is gritty out here!

I was born an underdog but I never use life's struggles as an excuse not to make progress."Lazy people are soon to get poor but hard workers get rich". Nuff' said. They say life is the best teacher one could have. I'm just being the best student I can, learning a little more with each step as I move through her. You could either love me or hate me, walk in my shoes or remember my voice, but either way I'm just speaking my mind and the world is my speaker...believe that.