My Orientation Manifesto

your Consent is more relevant to me and what I want andhow and if it goes beyond my appreciation of you aspleasing to beholdthan your gender, sex, oridentity. Your consent ismore meaningful than whatpronouns we use for each other-and damn they best be pronounsyou've consented to in the first place,Anyhow- or who you have or haven'tfucked or wanted to fuck before. Our consent is more important herethan what we call what we are doingtouching fucking loving abstaining orany one of a number of other intimaciesthat we grant each other permission fornamed or unamed. Our consent is ours,is our time together whatever we dowhatever we pretend or build- our consentis what builds our safety, the foundations weelaborate on in building today's "safe sex"whatever else we add to make our intimacy safe. I want your consent to engage in ourtenderness, our aggression, our dances and fights and how we act on what intimacy weeach agree we want. The rest is stage dressingfor the best play to act in/on/with, theendless variations of whatintimacy can look like. You want some word for my desirebeyond the ambiguous "queer"? Mydesire is for consenting partners inintimacy and that is as close tospecific that I can ever fucking give you. because that is as specific as I can get.