My Love For God (remix)

My love for God is majestic.          God's love toward me is the same.               It is magnificent and spectacular.              Someday I will be with Him,                          Not because I go to church,              Participate in activites,          Or being baptized in water.                        It is because I trusted Christ as my savior.            It is not a coincidence.                                         It is absolutely magnificent and amazing.                 My love for God is beautiful.                  It is gorgous and pleasent.            Come with me and abide with me          In God's perfect paradise.               It will be a majestic place              To see Jesus and his father,                    So will you come with me?                               Life is very difficult, But Jesus is my comfort,                 My rock and my salvation.                        He is the foundation of my life                      And the lover of all sinners.                  That very well includes me.   But I know I will abide         With Him in God's paradise             And love Him forever.                   I would love to see Jesus         My salvation and my master               Before I gather anything  else in God's Paradise.           I know that may sound crazy,          But I want to see Jesus first.                He's the one who saved my neverdying soul of life and death.                     That's why I want to see Jesus.                   I will never forget that day                           I was saved from sin and death.              It all makes perfect sense to me.                  I know that I am going to see God's Paradise one day.                         When I die and meet with Him,           It will be a glorious day.                            My love for God is majestic,                       And God's love for me is the same....                   FOREVER & EVER IN AND OUT OF LIFE!!!!!!!!