my love

Neither you noticed The message of my eyes My love  Nor you heard The plea of my heart. Your sparkling image Stays in my eyes I'm in somniloquy  Don’t turn this love Into a passing dream My love Please sleep deep in my eyes.  You’re my life You’re my soul you're my everything My love Stay in the secret garden that is full of peace and tranquility Of my heart.  Please do not burn and Turn it into ashes My love Fill it with harmonous melodies  Wealth, I have not conquer the material world An adoring heart, I do have To rule the kingdom of love Ask not for riches My love Leave not my heart. i'm that wave that guides you up so you don't drown wherever you tread even if i have to push you more to the shores so you don't drown  Why do you live Iin this cruel world where nobody cares While I truly feel I'm all you in me in its purity that is undeniable My love Please realize it now. 

dolvas

Speechless

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

It's very meaningful 

check out my other poems

ty 4 support 

Danestefa

That's the same way i feel.. 

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

It's very easy to be negative 

embrace the positive

always have love in your heart

ty for feedback , check out my other pieces

Deborah Alcorn

So I have an issue with this poem. I am an English and creative writing teacher and one of my students turned this in as his work. The more I read the piece, the more I realized that he could not have written the poem. I Googled it and got a list of responses in the search engine, one of them being your version of this poem. I also got results for another man who published this poem before you posted it here. He first posted it in June of 2013. So my question is, why is this poem here? Who actually wrote it?

I also advise our spoken word club and the literary magazine and it pains my heart to see this poem being claimed by more than one person. Please enlighten me.

I am enclosing the link to the other version of this poem:

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/please-realize-now/

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

im sure there are poets who wrote similar ideas and have inspiration from sources

its not about claiming anything

its about honoring poetry in ways people can connect 

i'm not speaking for your student nor the other individual

i speak for myself when i say, i get inspiration from all over and i honor it by writing my thoughts

please do not put me in the same discussion as everyone else who steal and not give respect

thank you