My Life of Worries !

I worry
So much fighting, not a lot of loving.
Killing each other as if we didn't matter to anyone.
But why ? over nothing.
We should be helping each other rise to the top.
Holding grudges not letting the past go,
Feeling the only way out is to Kill.
I'm worried for the world.

Next generation, seems to follow the wrong path.
Nobody to guide us to love one another.
I guess pops was right you can lead the right way,
but if they fall off to another you can only do so much to help. 
A child born , hoping they will make it to their St birthday,
but some jerk drinking all night beating on the mother and decides
to kill the crying baby. I ask myself WHY?
But you can have a kid 18 waiting to play football for his college,
but he doesn't see it coming a drive by happens by his house somehow
that child got shot a didn't make it, because we have careless people in this world. I worry

Close your eyes, imagine that being your family member, and you have to ask yourself why?
Why him? he was on the road to success, but i guess it doesn't matter if it isn't 
your family member. The violence i hear about, the back-stabbing, needs to stop.
Veterans fight for us to be safe, but instead we bring it upon ourselves. I ask myself
why should they protect us if we don't even protect one another. Instead we are killing each other. I worry.

We don't have to be this way, but you can't always change people.
But there is nothing wrong with trying your best. We tell our family and friends that we all can make it, but we never know when our unexpected time will come because of some jerk
that doesn't care about nothing but himself. Some make it, but to only turn around and not help the community become a better place. Ask yourself, what will you do to change these communities/world to become a better place. I worry will i make it or will someone take my life before i have a chance to experience it myself.  I just hope we all do better for more generations to be wise and better than we are because I worry.