My Life

From growing up in Atlanta to Miami, to writing every word that was in me, to wishing that I won a Grammy.

I have always been unapologetic about my personality.

I’m deep rooted within my faith; the dark nights are what brought me to my knees.

Ignorance can be humbling, and there will be a lot of things said but never call me a dummy.

Soon they will all love me.  And personally I feel there is no human man above me. I want success but failure is some times God’s way of saying don’t rush things.

Never forget to take the time to breathe, because some where along the way you can forget what it means to self-preserve and tend to your own needs.

I’m reflecting at the moment I’m trying to understand the life that I lead,

The seldom nights that I and my soul may bleed, the indignant stereo types at times that I may feed.

They deprived my ancestors of literacy that’s why every chance I get I READ!  

There are always higher heights to achieve.

Looking through my window at a void ghetto there’s always brighter lights to see, better places to be..

I refuse to take a back seat ill feel better if I lead. Tears fall because God seen fit to take a few people from me. But I understand it was just their time to leave.

In life there is never a good time concede.

I found my self crying and beating the pavement to many times it seemed.

I kept saying I’m talented, I’m intelligent, so what am I going to do between the time of birth and the moment my eyes roll back and I can barely breathe.

I remember a time I could barely believe.  So many obstacles in my way I can barely see, These days I had the strength to perceive a dream. I aim to rearrange the scene. I decided to take the time to tame the rage.

I concentrated it into my pen and I pain a page.  Words became my friends once I became of age. yearup put me on a good  road now I own the lanes.