My Life

I worry….. And I worry some more….. I hear myself in my thoughts….. what the fuck are you going to do? Distracted of high pitch yelling of fast track little feet like the wind with claws scratching down on the wooden floors….. Why must she feel like that, why must she chase the cat? I grab my face rub my head to the back of my neck into my cheeks…..Exhale…..What the fuck are you going to do? And I worry some more… feelings of lightning strikes with a tight squeeze of thunder aching LIKE WHOA!!........ You’re not that tuff…. Holding deep breaths to take a stand and walk a straight line unfortunately I worry some more… getting up is more difficult than barley walking…. Bearing to worry the ugly face of agony turning to your hands and knees…. In pain making grunts that never been seen shown concern with a healthy sniff…Why must she feel like that, nothing but the dog in her….1:23 am Google that from the laughter of bouncing beds lifted by the sound of YouTube in need of tearful yelps of electricity to stand and walk a straight line and I worry some more…. No support why should I be so naive so self-centered and selfish….. Prayer and faith is offered to a man who is covered with darkness that is filed with light but denies giving up on the true darkness of the diamonds in the skies are falling as the children stop cheering No!!…. We don’t want to go…. The sympathy in me, and I worry some more……………….. What the fuck am I going to do?