To My Honey Bee

To My Honey Bee

When Love has a chance to flower...You must savor its scent & flavor as if a fine wine and the gift that it is

These words have fallen from my heart while missing you oh so very much these last few days

Our chance meeting was not luck but destiny...we were meant for each other as a guide and partner to share this once in a lifetime journey

We may never have met... I can't think of my life without you, it feels whole to be loved..You are my life in so many ways

To come home knowing that you are there waiting for me is simply… priceless

To hold you in my arms is to understand what is important to me, you can cure all my worries and pains with a kiss

Together we have traveled the mountains and valleys of the world and touched the sky as one soul in harmony

So, as we near our 30th anniversary...let's take it to the limit one more time and make the rest of our lives epic

As I profess my love, I realize that the word love and these few chosen words cannot describe how truly beautiful you make me feel. I will show you as we plant our garden in paradise together know as "Dragon Fly Farms".  Forever and always...my heart & soul are yours.