My Happy Place

Like most people, I too have a happy place. Some watch movies or write letters to vent out their anger, and some indulge in delicious treats to soothe the sorrows of a bad day. I go to the most peaceful place I know. Here one can hear the soft harmony of a summer breeze and the rythm of leaves rustling in the towering trees above. Something about that luscious green grass that seems to roll on for miles seems to calm me. But be careful, at my happy place, its not like most, one must watch out if they hear the whistling of a ball or someone yell FORE!  Yes, I bet you have guessed it, my happy place is the golf course. Nothing calms me more than to hear the swoosh of a golf club or the song birds sing after a hard day. Some may say I am crazy, since when you hear golf it is normally associated with anger or frustration, but nothing can ease the discomfort of a long day like the beauties of the golf course.