TO MY FUTURE QUEEN

I'm not good spilling out my feelings when it comes to love. I'm honestly more afraid of it than I can truly admit. But when it comes to you, I'm all in with it. I literally want to try again when it comes to you. I know you don't know me, as I don't know you. But I want to, so I can hold you. I want to tell you how much I love you, as I support you. Spoil you rotten with gifts and surprises that no other man can own up to. Give me the chance to show you, how much you mean to me. I know you're a independent woman, that makes me want you more. That shows you don't need me in your time of need. You can take care of yourself like a real queen. You don't need no man to stand by you, even if I leave. Just know for our relationship, I will always be the best that I can be. I have frustration and anger that shouldn't be apart of me. But while we're together, I promise to live by this quote. "Only Take Your Anger Out On What You Love To Do, Not Who You Love." I promise to live by the words I preach. I won't cause any harm to you. I don't believe in that. A man that hits a woman is a bitch. That's a stated fact. When I give my love to you, you're the only one on my mind. Don't ever think any other woman could replace you. Because you're the only one I want. You're the only one I need. You're the only queen for me.