My First Love

The first person i loved was a boy.. 
A boy who never loved me because i was pretty.
A boy who looked in the crevices of my mind and poked at untold stories and looked in the cracks of my walls.
A boy who never took i don’t know for an answer.. he always knew when there was something left unsaid.
He could read between ever letter of my sentences and feel the waves of my breathes and that was our intimacy.
He undressed me with his bewitching words that shrouded my body and Grazed my neck with sweet-tempered fingers
Confabulation that grappled my engrossment like a deer in headlights..
He grasped my cerebrum with bridle hands and it began too quake..
For most people their first love lasted quick with wrenching heart break when he wouldn’t share his cookies anymore or she was swinging with someone else. Our love held secluded tales and unforgotten aberrations with too much bagage to let go of. Our love was so complex and mingled. But we loved each other firmly and never wanted to let go. Our love went back centuries and decades. From the first time i saw you in 4th grade with interlaced hair and silk lips that were fragile and soft. To the last time i saw you in 6th grade with rose pettles for lips and violets for eyes.. 
I told you i was gay and you told me you knew. You said you’d known the whole time but, you wanted to grip the parts that didn’t and free the parts that did..
The first person i adored , cherished every bit of me and never looked beyond my personality..
I hope one day i can love as much as he did..