MY DEEPEST LOVE.

Wed, 03/06/2019 - 20:55 -- Nafesah

When I'm around you I get butterflies in my stomach. You may think that's cliché but I do. I admire how responsible and mature you are. Then you have those times where you just cant help but laugh. & I'm like "There goes a smile. " I want to be the reason behind that smile. 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. And If I never..........ever wanted to leave your side, would that be okay? Because I vow to love you on good days & on bad. On happy days too. And even when you're sad...I vow to hold you tight and not say a word. To wait and to listen until you want to be heard. I vow to be apart of your wildest dreams & you be apart of mine. To dance when theres no music and feel like we stopped time. To cherish special moments and hold you dear to my heart. To tell you everyday that you were mine from the start. You will be my best friend, therapist, teacher, doctor, and chef. Whatever you don't want to be, I'll be accountable for all the rest. When your heart aches and is filled with deep sorrow, just know that I love you today and I'll love you tomorrow.