To My Daddy In A Coma

Dear Daddy,

There are so many things that have happened since your accident. So many things have happened that I want to tell you, confide to you with & get your advice about.

But you're in a coma. It's been over a year now not being able to do any of that with you. 

I feel like I've lost my best friend and number one supporter. 

My accident was a month and two weeks before yours and you never left my side. I have done everything in my power to make sure I have done that for you.

I am your voice since you cannot speak.

I am your fight because you are weak. 

The texts from you the day before was a song called "I won't let go" by Rascal Flatts & I promise I will never let go or stop fighting for as long as I live. I will forever have hope that you will pull out of this coma and be with me for my life's biggest moments. I haven't even been able to make you a grandfather yet, I am about to close on a house, I need you for all your advice on house and vehicle stuff when things go wrong.

I need you. Please keep fighting your way back to us.  Until then I will do everything I can to help you and to reminisce on all of our amazing memories that we have made together over the past 23 years.

I love you more than anyone in the world.

Love, 

Sydney 

Forever your little girl