a mothers life

A mother’s life

Author: Lateafa Davalos

A mother’s life is like a game, if we win we receive 2% time to yourself that fill like sweet quite paradise. But if we lose we usually end up looking the same way we woke in the morning all the way to bedtime.

A mother’s life is supposed to be hard and dangerous to things of the unknow like a black tar poop diaper but really its simple if you stop trying so hard and let your children show you the way sometimes.

A mother’s life is like the night sky, its beauty is mind blowing and can calm any mother with a good glass of wine but even the quiets of night danger can still be lurking.

A mother life is like a toy vibrater first if fill great to have children and to give them names from the family. But eventually you lose energy and time and your hair dyes quicker than the batteries.

A mother’s life is like a fantasy, as woman we hope that one day will marry a man that all hulk and sexy. But reality is yes there strong but they have more of a beer belly and stories to go along.

A mother’s life can be slow, fast and crazy at moments. But safe to say all good and crazy mother all always admit to this.

(There proud to be a mother to those who made them crazy and a great parent.)