Mother...

One person I could not live without would be my mother. I love her with all of my heart, there’s no way we could ever be apart. I will always stand by her side, when she’s older and can’t do much I’ll be her guide, just as she guided me growing up. Whenever I lost a friend she was there telling me things happen of a reason. Whenever I had a bad breakup she came to the rescue. She put all thin aside to put me first. Whenever I would mess up, she would always be there to fix it. I don’t thank her often for all she’s done for me, and for all she’s scarified. In this life there are no guarantees and there will be things that don’t last. I know she won’t be here forever but I wish that she could. Without my mother in my life, it would be empty. Like a missing a piece of a puzzle, without that last piece the puzzle will never be complete and you will never see the full picture and how beautiful it is. I have a great relationship with my mom, and without her I know I would not be who I am.