The moment

The moment,

Our minds set the tone for our entire body,

That being said what if we were able to shut off our minds? Think about what the body can do without the thought of worry, failure and guilt. We can take ourselves to a whole new level but it's almost impossible because there's truly no way to shut off our minds other then living in the moment.

You see in the moment you're never wrong,

In the moment your not hurt, in the moment your mind isn't present, that's because most of have trained our minds to think in the past or think towards the future but very rarely are we in the moment. So I ask this if all of you my friends. Try to train your mind to be in the moment, if you can do this there is no more worrying, there is no more pain, there is no more sorrow, in the moment you're more alive then ever before, you can't die in the moment, you're not wrong in the moment, your not in pain in the moment. All these things that are eating you inside and stressing you out are past mistakes and worries of future failures. So why do we do this to ourselves? I tell you why, it's encoded in us from the second we're born, we've always been taught to chase a dream, we've been taught that failure is not ok, we've been ridiculed for decisions we've made in the past and have had ideas for the future shot down by others saying we can't do it. Well I'm gonna tell you this. FUCK WHAT YOU DID IN THE PAST and instead of saying, you're putting your mind towards something for the future I'm gonna say to try this instead. Tell yourself your going to put your HEART and SOUL into whatever you want if you can learn to do this you will accomplish anything you desire. 

Moral of the story. 

FUCK THE PAST, LET THE MIND LIVE IN THE MOMENT AND PUT YOUR HEART AND SOUL INTO EVERYTHING AND YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH AMAZING THINGS.